I'm linking up for the Friday Five with Mar, Courtney and Cynthia to talk about 5 ways to stay healthy (read: Sane) during the holidays. Here are 5 things I personally plan to do to relax, which in turn is healthy :)
1. Watch cheesy Hallmark Channel holiday movies with my parents.
A. there are very few things we agree on when it comes to television watching.
B. I secretly love the cheesy feel-goodiness of those movies
2. Lay around and cuddle with this animal
Yes, she is wearing one of my race medals here. Don't ask. And yes I have her all the time at my place, but she likes to travel too and who couldn't use some extra furry hugs over the holidays?
3. Go for a run at the park by my parents' house in Tennessee to keep up on my #holidaySweat fitness.
4. Shoot guns, like a good Tennessean girl does (no I do not shoot anything living. It's just a really good stress reliever and a bonding tradition I now have with the men in my family. #TomboyProblems
5. Go shopping with the women in my family.
You gotta keep things balanced :)